Terms and Conditions
This website address is: https://www.silvermoonmaui.com. This website is run by myself, Geoffrey T. Moore, owner of Silver Moon Art & Design. I am located on Maui, Hawaii. I may be reached by mail at P.O. Box 792018 • Paia, HI 96779, or via my contact page.
If you are not happy with any purchase you have made, please use my contact page to reach me, and I will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days.
I will make by best efforts to ship within 24-48 hours of your order. Some items like custom artwork might have a longer order time, and will be noted on the product page. Please include any special shipping or gift requests in the notes area when you order. Most of my shipping is done via USPS. Shipping rates are determined on a product by product basis as listed on product pages and upon checkout.
I offer wholesale pricing on my stickers. These prices are built into the product pages. If you have any questions about wholesale pricing, or acquiring displays for your retail location, please use my contact page to reach me.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We do not share your information with anyone.
We accept payments through Square. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Square, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.